Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year !!


Happy New Year to your family from mine. 
Yesterday, the girls and I went to the Mobile Museum of Art to check out a few of the new art exhibitions and spend New Year's Eve doing something educational too. The girls enjoyed seeing the new art featured and picked a few favorites as well to further look in to later at home. 

We even took a selfie in honor of the John Cerney "SELFIE" exhibition that is in full swing there as well. We spent the rest of our New Year's Eve all snuggled down in our own bed's , napping and watching movies. I finally watched It's A Wonderful Life... I am embarrassed to say I have never seen this movie in all my years. :) It's a rather interesting movie. 

 
We will be back in full swing with school on Monday.With lots of new and exciting things in the works to come. Astronomy, Chemistry, Zoology, new Math text , Writing Paragraphs and more. 2016 will be an exciting New Year for our homeschool and our family in general, I just know it will. And I hope it will be for yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment